Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She's So Lucky (Yet She Is Not Aware)

Girl,
If you have a man who loves you the most
Will you stop hurting his feelings?
Will you stop finding his faults?
Because the day you lose him completely
Is the day you will regret the most

I have once loved and it is now broken
As much as I want to blame him
I blame myself more
Because I was ever so lucky
But I chose to ignore and it hurts
And it hurts him more

You're lucky he still answers your phone calls
You're lucky you could still hear his voice
You're lucky he said the word 'sorry'
You're lucky he still says he loves you

I wish he had picked up my phone calls
I wish I had heard him say 'hello'
I wish I told him how sorry I am
I wish he knew how much I had loved him

One moment last night I pondered
What if I could return to August...

No comments: