Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Diary of the Agonized Moment

I regret knowing a guy by the name of Matthiu
He hates me and why I don’t have a clue

I should have walked up to Jas and say ‘You’re the best’
But I know it would all end up a mess

I could have been a better chick in school
But I blew everything coz I don’t act cool

Devil had been chasing me up and down
And every time it got to me, I lost count

I should have worked harder for my papers
At least I won’t have to feel so useless

I should have cried louder when she died
It could have helped my feelings like tonight

When another died, I crumbled like the tower
These tears will not go away in an hour

James thinks that my life is brilliant
I couldn’t have figured that out in a million

I don’t feel beautiful yesterday, today and tomorrow
These puts me through more pain and sorrow

I can’t believe my granny’s really gone
The agony’s too much to let bygones be bygones

I don’t have plans for this 21st century
But I already know my priority

There wouldn’t be an angel coz I never prayed hard enough
I don’t need one too coz Kiz makes me laugh

But my worst agony is to have falling for you
You who had taken my heart and crushed it
Probably that is why I never felt beautiful…

No comments: