Friday, November 28, 2008

My Perfect Graduation (A Grandchild’s Wish)

My perfection graduation
Is for you to be there
To witness my victory
To be the one cheering
To feel proud of my achievement

But you wouldn’t be there
You went to heaven to God
You put up a fight
But He was almightier
You said your goodbye
Silently and peacefully

My perfect graduation
Ruined by one midnight
You would never return to me
I lost one chance to prove to you
That I am the best grandchild you have

Why do you have to leave so soon?
I wasn’t done with you
I had a perfect dream arranged
Your departure alters everything
The future I dreamt of was gone

The perfect graduation
The perfect plan
The perfect future
Lost with you
Gone with you
Died with you

But I still have you close to my heart
And I’m living today for you granny…

No comments: